What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A step-by-step videos that show you how to pre-determine the highs and lows just the way the pros do
- Learn which Fibonacci levels are more likely to turn the market
- Learn how to apply Fibonacci trading analysis to the market
- Learn how to calculate probable future turning points
- Learn where buyers are likely to support the market
- Learn all about retracements: what, where and why
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fibonacci Trading scores 72.33/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.fibmaster.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $79.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fibmaster.com you’ll also be taken through to fibmaster.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)